Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) of 1000 Housing units compound in Al-Acoat city in the district of Shatt Al-Arab.
BECO was contracted by the Council of the governorate of Basra to reconstruct the city.
The project involved:
- Design & Build (1000) thousand residential housing units in Al-Tanooma including utilities and infrastructure.
- Building a Hospital
- Building a soccer field
- Building Schools
- Building a police station
- Building a mosque in the city centre
- Building a fuel station
- Communications installations (Internet connectivity)
- Construction of water plant systems
- Installation of electrical network
Project cost approximately: ($250,000,000) two hundred and fifty million US dollars